Cornerstone was founded in May of 2003 by Jerry Evans and Ray Borges. Both Jerry and Ray have spent over 30 years providing logistical and management solutions in the grocery and foodservice equipment space.
Cornerstone is a unique blend of human touch and state of the art technology. The right balance of human and technological resources are applied to provide retail and food service businesses with real solutions for their equipment management needs.
Cornerstone’s success stems from a thorough understanding of each individual customer’s business and the unique challenges that they encounter each and every day.
Today’s retailing environment is more competitive than ever and retailers are confronted with challenges and obstacles that require focus, resources and discipline to solve. Cornerstone has been on the forefront of developing, marketing and implementing customer‐specific equipment service solutions that meet your short and long term needs.
WHY PARTNER WITH CORNERSTONE?
- Long Standing Relationships with industry partners and clients is a result of consistently exceeding expectations.
- Experience brings you efficiency, confidence and expertise that has been shaped through thousands of projects.
- Product Knowledge results in accurate valuation, repair and correct handling of equipment.
- On‐The‐Fly Innovation propels the accomplishment of seemingly impossible challenges and deadlines.
- Customer‐Focused Solutions that put your needs and interests first.
- Technologically‐Advanced Inventory Management provides you with on‐demand asset data.
- World Class Customer Service from friendly people who are passionate about your success.
- Maximum Return on Investment ‐ a trusted partnership that allows you to exceed your business objectives.
Cornerstone develops markets and sells innovative equipment services, products and programs to the Grocer & Foodservice Industry, which create value for you, by meeting your evolving needs. To continue achieving our goals and Mission, Cornerstone commits to the following:
- Maintain a culture and value system, which engages all constituents in an integrated relationship.
- Develop a high energy/growth company.
- Pursue opportunities that fit our business model and can provide added value to our customer.
- Creating an environment for our associates, which promotes personal and professional growth and also recognizes/rewards personal and team performance.
- Encourage, embrace and reward innovation in all aspects of our business.
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with our customers and business partners.